Ohio Cosmetology Classes Online - Continuing Education -
8 Houir Nail Tech Continuing Education
Ohio Nail Technician Course description, sanitation, Ohio 8 hr Packages Available, Courses Available: Building Your Career, Blood Borne Pathogens, Hair Color Made Simple, HIV Prevention & Sanitation,, Pedicures from a Podiatrist Perspective, The Easy Way to Become Successful in the Beauty Industry
Classroom Online and 360training have joined forces to provide online education for the Cosmetology industry.Students may print the certificate online upon completion of the course, or we'll mail it. In addition, students can log on or off at leisure during the course process from any computer.
A convenient and engaging way to receive Cosmetology education credits anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer connected to the internet. Browse our Cosmetology course catalog -- then select a course.
8 Hour Nail Technician CE Package 8.0
8 Hour Cosmetology CE Package 8.0
OHIO Cosmetology License Renewal Requirements
- According the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology - Licenses expiring January 31st of odd numbered yeare must be renewed by Jan 31st.
- For licensees who must receive continuing education to renew their licenses, classes can be earned between now and January 31, 2015
- If this is your first Ohio license, you are not required to take continuing education for this next license renewal cycle.
. Several important instructions regarding CE include:
- When taking a course, licensees are required to list their name and cosmetology identification number on the sign-in sheet obtained from the course provider.
- This certificate should then be retained in a safe accessible place in order to provide to the Ohio state Board when requested.
- At course completione, the licensees should receive a certificate which indicates the date and course number for the class, the number of hrs , and must be signed by the course provider or instructor.
- If you now hold an active Ohio Cosmet license, you will need only eight (8) hours of continuing education.
- If you hold both activeesthetics and manicurist licenses,you will be required to take eight (8) hours for each type of license.